As you may know, ASECS has partnered with Gladiator Consulting to undertake a survey of the Society’s membership. It is imperative that a broad cross-section of the Society’s membership complete the survey, the results of which will help set ASECS’s agenda for the future. I am writing to encourage you to complete the survey. You should have received a link through the email address associated with your ASECS account—you might need to check your SPAM filter. The subject line of the email is “ASECS Membership Survey” and it will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not received the link, or have any issues, please contact email@example.com.
The survey will assist ASECS in:
● understanding our member demographics, disciplines, working conditions, and
● shaping our mission, vision, and purpose as a scholarly organization
● understanding what is working for members and where we might enhance
member experience and benefits
● understanding membership perceptions around diversity and inclusion at ASECS
● gathering diversity and inclusion information with respect to member experience